Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome to rekhasyummykitchen

Hi everyone,
This is Rekha Teja.This is my first post on this blog.My idea to start a blog was because of my daughter Vibha.
Bascically I am native of Karnataka.My schooling,college went on in Karnataka.Karnataka is very famous for its wide varieties of breakfasts items among which Bisi belebath occupies first place.
.I was married to a central government employee.Because of his work I travelled most of the parts of Southern India.I lived in Goa where I got to taste and learn differentvarities of fishes.Goa is a beautiful place to live.Tourists from all over world come there to enjoy its natural beauty.From there we travelled to Andhra Pradesh.We have been here for almost 15 years.The Rayalaseema part of Andhra Pradesh is very famous for its spiciness in almost all dishes.The different varieties of chutnies are prepared by natives of this state.
Being a house wife,I had most of the time to spend in kitchen.I  experiment breakfasts of Karnataka,chutnies of Andhra Pradesh,fish varieties of Goa,add spiciness of Rayalaseema.But as other kids,my children also wanted Chinese and fast food.I don't  wanted my children to have unhealthy food at hotels.Then I started learning those dishes too.
This is my life.I have two beautiful children and a understanding man as my husband.And finally
This blog is for mothers like me who wanted to give their kids healthy and tasty food at home and teenagers like my daughter who want to learn cooking just for fun.I hope you people enjoy my dishes of different varities and different states.
                               See you soon with a tasty dish.Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment